Bridgette's News & Updates

IFBB Fitness Pro News & Updates

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Hi and Welcome

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Yes, Yes I know...I have been slacking! I haven't updated you for quite some time, but I was doing my best enjoying the off season!! We have had a couple of pretty major snow storms here, trapping us inside a couple of times, but it looks like 2007 is starting off with the sun shining! With the New Year starting, so does the new goals! I am excited to have learned so much from my first year as a pro and can't wait to bring my improvements on stage! We are currently getting several girls prepared for the local Northern Colorado NPC Figure and Fitness show, so a lot of time is being devoted to the sport...so look out for a big showing in March! We need a resurrection of Fitness back at the local level, and we are doing our part to help make that happen! Next step: Preparing for a audio recording down in Atlanta for a company called BodyBeats...soon I will be downloadable to your iPod as your very own personal trainer! After that, time to get focused on this 2007 competition season. A lot of work to be done, and no better time to start than Jan 1...or lets say Jan 2nd! For now, that is it...Thanks for coming to visit my site and look forward to a successful 2007! Best of luck to all the girls competiting, can't wait to see you all again soon! Keep checking back for updates to the gallery and show schedule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home