Bridgette's News & Updates

IFBB Fitness Pro News & Updates

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Headed to Little Rock...

I know I haven't been that good at updating everyone with what has been happening... so let me provide a quick breakdown!

I competed at the Europa Super show (another great year thanks to Betty and Ed) and had a BLAST! I am getting to know so much more about all the competitors, it is only a shame we have so few shows each year to connect at.(I THINK IT'S TIME TO BRING PRO FITNESS TO THE COLORADO PRO!!!) Congrats to my friend Mindi for securing her spot at the O! Yeah! I am headed to Little Rock for the All Star Pro Fitness tomorrow. I am really excited about adding this show to agenda this year as I heard so many positive things about it from the girls last year! I am dragging my mom along for the ride, so I will have to apologize ahead of time if I bite your head off Mom! SORRY!!! ;) I hope that my training will peak for the Atlantic City pro in the middle of next month. I am still not where I want to be as far as the physique is concerned, but I know what needs to be done for next year, and I look forward to the challenge. I can't wait for the Atlantic City show this year as I will get to visit with my good friend Katie Szep (whom is pregnant- CONGRATS KATIE!) as I will be extending my visit by a few days after the show to hang out. Well, I think that is about it for now! If you haven't already please check out www.mybodybeats.com for all my workouts for you to download. Thanks again to all my fans for visiting and staying posted on what is happening with me. Talk with you soon!
Bridgette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home